Conversion And Resource Evaluation Ltd. has been providing a wide range of services in biomass and wastes thermal conversion since 1996 including:
- Detailed chemical engineering and process design of biomass pyrolysis systems, all unit operations from feedstock handling to end use for power, heat, CHP, chemicals and products,
- Organisation and evaluation of biomass and waste feedstock pyrolysis and gasification at laboratory, demonstration and commercial scale,
- Design and build of systems from R&D to commercial scale.
- Technology surveys, reviews and feasibility studies,
- Due diligence of thermal conversion technologies,
- Techno-economic modelling and evaluation of complete systems from feedstock reception to end use of products.
- Market evaluation of the opportunities for renewable products and technologies,
- Assistance with plant trouble-shooting, independent monitoring and evaluation, environmental legislation, process authorisation and compliance with emissions.